Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 11 and Jun 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Wall Control Metal Tool Pegboard - Pack of 2 helps take your garage, tool shed, or kitchen from cramped and cluttered to ordered and organized. This pair of pegboard panels accepts standard or slotted pegs, hooks, brackets, or shelves, letting you customize your work area as bet your see fit. The panels are made from heavy duty, 20-gauge steel and require no frame to mount them to the wall (necessary mounting hardware is included). A variety of color options are available. Panels weigh 13.5 lbs. For over a decade, Wall Control have provided home handymen and do-it-yourselfers with simple, easy-to-install wall storage available in a variety of colors and styles to suit any room in your home. Domestically based in Tucker, Georgia, Wall Control ensures quality American craftsmanship that's guaranteed to last a lifetime and looks great while doing so. Its patented designs are here to make your life easier, made from sturdy materials that let you customize any room in your home the way you see fit. Large storage pegboard for home or garage. Dimensions: 32W x .75D x 32H inches. Simple installation, no frame required. Mounting hardware is included. Made of solid 20-gauge steel. Available in a variety of color options.
Durable and versatile, attractive metal pegboard pack. Strong 20-gauge galvanized steel construction. Slots and holes to accept slotted accessories and conventional 1/4-inch peg hooks. Kit includes: two galvanized metal pegboard panels (32 inches by 16 inches; overall size 32 inches tall by 32 inches wide by 3/4-inch deep), mounting hardware, and instructions. Made in the U.S.A.
- More than ten times stronger than conventional pegboard
- Galvanized steel pegboard panels accept slotted, stable, and more secure hooks, pegs, brackets, and shelves
- Steel panel prevents the pegboard holes from fraying and wearing out over time
- Steel pegboards are constructed with a pre-formed 3/4-inch flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall
- Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required