Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 15 and Aug 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- NATURAL DAYLIGHT TORCHIERE FLOOR LAMP. Some customers complained about the insufficient brightness of the previous 196-LED version. Therefore we’ve upgraded this lamp with 56 highly-efficient 3030 LEDs (1W per LED). Together with the max. 30W power consumption, it can emit sufficient natural light (5500K) to light up your 15’ x 20’ living room, bedroom or office, ideal for those who prefer daylight over warm yellow light
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. It innovatively features 4 modular aluminum rods, all of which have the integrated power cords built inside. This design gives you the convenience & flexibility to assemble, disassemble and adjust the height. Its total height is 180cm/71in, taller than other similar lamps, so that you won’t stare directly at the bright light
- TOUCH-SENSITIVE & 5-LEVEL DIMMABLE. Instead of old mechanical switch, all its buttons (on/off switch, brighten up, brighten down) are touch-controllable. At its brightest, the illumination is up to 5000lm, whereas at the dimmest, it’s only about 630lm. Long press the on/off switch for 2 seconds to activate the 30-minute light timer – walk upstairs safely without manually turning off the light
- COMPATIBLE w/ WALL SWITCH. TROND Halo X is perhaps the first lamp which doesn’t use the mechanical switch, but can be turned on/off by using your wall switch or smart plug. However, you may experience a delay of 1-5 seconds before the light could be turned back on, due to different wiring design of your wall switches. Unlike the previous 196-LED version, the upgraded 56-LED lamp will be turned back at its brightest level when using the wall switch
- MEMORY FUNCTION. The lamp remembers the previous brightness setting from your last use, if you use the power switch to turn on/off the lamp, meaning when the power is NOT cut off. However, if you use wall switch or smart plug, the lamp always gets lit up at its brightest level when it’s turned back on - NO memory function once the power is cut off
Unlike the previous 196-LED version, this lamp has removed the semi-transparent coating from the lamp head, which allows more light to go through. Furthermore, it’s now upgraded with 56 highly-efficient 3030 LEDs (1W per LED). All these changes make TROND Halo X a brighter torchiere floor lamp. It can cast a large amount of reflective light (5500K, Natural Daylight) off any adjacent walls or ceilings, so as to illuminate your small-/medium-sized room without any glare.More features include:
- Three touch-sensitive buttons, instead of mechanical switch, allow you to power on/off and adjust the brightness up to 5 levels at ease;
- 30-minute light timer. Long press the on/off switch for 2 seconds before going to another room, and leave the lamp on until it powers off automatically in 30 minutes;
- Compatible with wall switch. You can turn on or off the lamp by using your wall switch, timer or smart plug. The light will get lit up automatically at its brightest level.
- Integrated memory function. When not using wall switches, Halo X can remember the brightness level from your last use. Once the power is completely cut, the memory function won’t work any more.
Important Remarks before Buying:
- The lamp is not all silver. Its lamp base and head outer rim has the color of white, whereas the 4 aluminum alloy rods are silver;
- The light bulbs are embedded into the head and cannot be replaced, as is quite common with most LED products;
- When using your wall switch, you may experience a delay of 1~5 seconds, before turning back on, due to different wiring design of your wall switches;
- This floor lamp emits natural white daylight. If you prefer the soft, yellow light, please order the warm white version from us
- This lamp produces ceiling-reflected light so as to light up your dark room. Therefore white ceilings with uneven surface will help to disperse the light evenly across your room and achieve better illumination purpose. You may also need TWO of these lamps for large rooms or rooms with vaulted ceilings (above 10 ft).