Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 20 and Feb 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Split-Leaf Philodendron is an old-fashioned, easy to grow house plant. Just proved bright, indirect light and water thoroughly when on the dry side. Prune as needed. This is an impossible to kill house plant. The large split leaves develop with age.
- Proper name: Monstera deliciosa. The large split leaves develop with age.
- Great gift for the home, apartment, office, dorm or den
- Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light
- Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry
- Edible fruit tastes like pineapple