Estimated Arrival: Between May 29 and Jun 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This Misslo Zippered Jewelry Organizer is the high-end organizer that makes it simple to choose the jewelry you want to wear - grab it and go!
Fabric: Sturdy and environmentally responsible thick Oxford fabric, AOZ free.
Hanger: High grade metal hanger, load bearing up to 10KG
Buttons: 4 rustproof copper buttons
Pockets: Environmentally friendly transparent PVC, thick and sturdy
It has 2 sides with multiple pockets in a range of sizes.
There are 3 small pockets; 15 medium pockets; and 4 large pockets per side.
Small pocket size: 5"*1.3"; Medium pocket size: 5"*3.3"; Large pocket size:8"*4.7".
The zippers go across each row, not each individual pocket.
Each pocket easily holds more than one item.
The transparent pockets make it easy to see items- even in a dim closet.
It can roll up for easy carrying, perfect for home use or traveling.
This organizer is perfect for pendants, rings, chains, watches, bracelets, and even cosmetics or nail polish!
It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your more expensive jewelry that you may prefer to keep in a safe.
It arrives in attractive packaging and makes an excellent gift!
- Dual-sided organizer- 22 pockets per side in multiple sizes. Total of 44 pockets, enough room for all of your jewelry collections
- High quality zippers run across each row of pockets to keep your jewelry secure and free of dust
- Transparent pockets make it easy to see items, and heavy-duty Oxford fabric will stand up to many years of use
- A sturdy metal hanger comes with the bag. The organizer can hang by itself from a closet rod for easy storage and quick access; or discreetly hides under a blazer or other clothing item and will appear to be just another hanger. It may also be hung over the door, doorknob, or a towel bar. The hanger button closures make it easy to open and close and it can be folded into a suitcase for travel
- Measures 32 1/2" length by 17" width, easily folds for travel