Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 days
Free Shipping for orders over $49
La Crosse Technology WT-3122A 12 1/2-Inch Wood Atomic Analog Clock
With perfect time, a wood-finish frame, and completely wireless, this self-setting wall clock from La Crosse Technology is as reliable as it is handsome. A 12-inch diameter face makes this wall clock easy to read from a distance. The clock is equipped with a receiver that picks up signals from the U. S. Atomic Clock, automatically setting itself to exact time accurate to the second. A manual override setting lets you set date and time yourself for areas where Daylight Savings Time doesn't apply. The clock comes with 4 time zone settings. Easy to operate, the clock requires just one "AA" alkaline battery. A white dial and a wide, solid wood surround with a beautiful walnut finish dresses up any home, office, or classroom. Classically elegant, this analog atomic wall clock is perfect both for the executive or professional office and for the home. You'll know when the battery needs changing with this clock's low-battery mechanism: the second hand begins jumping 2 seconds at a time. That'll only happen about once per year.
Self setting Atomic time
Convenient self-setting time to Universal time by a WWVB radio signal. Stretches 2,000 mile radius from Fort Collins, CO updating your clock to give you the most accurate time.
Daylight saving time automatic reset
Automatically updates the time twice a year for Daylight saving time. Optional ON/OFF switch for those states who do not use DST.
US time zones
Four selected US time zones Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific
Switch to your time zone (ET, CT, MT, or PT), turn on or off DST, then, Install one brand new alkaline battery (1.5volt) in the movement on the back. The hands will spin stopping exactly on 12:00. Once the signal is received the hands will adjust to the current time (Eastern time zone is defaulted. ) Signal frequency will be stronger in the evening and with clock facing front or back towards Fort Collins, CO. Atmospheric conditions such as, heavy storms or electro-magnetic interference will impede the signal strength.
Classy wood finish - 12.5in x 2in walnut stain frame
- Cherry Wood veneer finish
- Atomic Time with Manual Setting
- Automatically Sets to Exact Time
- Accurate to the Second
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (On/Off Option)
- 4 Time Zone Settings
- Simple Operation: Insert 1 AA Alkaline Battery
- Atomic time with manual setting option
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- 12-1/2-inch wall clock with automatic setting to U.S. Atomic Clock
- Classic wood frame with white dial face dresses up any room
- Radio controlled time sets automatically and changes for Daylight Savings Time
- Manual setting for use outside US time zones and where DST isn't used
- Requires one AA alkaline battery (not included); battery lasts approximately 1 year