Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 03 and Apr 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Lined with waterproof vinyl, this natural canvas rectangular container serves a multitude of purposes. Tote to the swimming pool to carry home wet suits and towels, use in a child's room for storing toys, or use it to carry painting supplies to and from the studio. Unlike some of Whitney Design's pop-up laundry hampers with internal springs, the Krush container features one wire frame at the top and one at the bottom, so that it must be pressed flat for storage and pulled upright to fill. There's just enough rigidity in the vinyl lining to keep the bag open while adding items.
Two long cloth-strap handles allow the bag to be conveniently carried whether empty or full. The handles are long enough for both to be held in one hand, leaving the other hand free to open doors, etc. Fully extended, the container measures 11 by 22 by 13 inches, and any dirt on the bag can be sponged off with a little soap and water. --Ann Bieri
- Large canvas carry all bag that is also collapsible for storage when not in use
- Water-resistant vinyl lining makes for easy clean up and great for groceries or the beach
- 2 mid-length handles makes carrying easy
- Use as a grocery bag at the market, carry your laundry gear, use for storage on a shelf, or any number of items!
- 13 Inch high x 22 Inch wide x 11 Inch deep