Natural salt crystal is found in ancient evaporated sea beds underneath great mountain masses, such as the Himalayas, where it has been compressed over time to form solid salt rock, with all the minerals structurally intact.
Himalayan salt lamps emit a number of negative ions into the surrounding atmosphere when it is heated by an external source of electric or candles. The heat produced from the lamp breaks down Na CL Sodium Chloride in a process called ionization. This process is enhanced by the natural process of NACL resulting in the production of negative ions which eliminate the positive ions which are present in our environment, produced by computers, refrigerators, televisions and more. Thus these lamps make the air clean, fresh and healthy to live in. It helps combat many of the harsh elements that assail our bodies, causing us to feel unwell. The placement of our salt lamp in an area that one uses frequently can help balance the body, boost our immune system, and give back lost energy. Negative ions purify the air, reducing the effects of: Dust, Bacteria, Pet Dander, Odor, Allergies, Asthma, Sinus, Fatigue and even Colds. It may also relieve symptoms of Anxiety and Insomnia.
- Handmade and hand carved in Pakistan
- Base is made of beautiful durable hand carved wood
- Lamp and dimmer cord assembly are UL listed and ETL approved
- Included 15 Watt Bulb
- Each lamp is unique size and naturally shaped
- Material: Himalayan Salt / Wood
- Weight: 6 - 7 lbs
- Size: 6" - 8"
- Salt crystal lamp 2 Pack | A Himalayan salt lamp is handmade and hand carved in Pakistan. Himalayan salt lamps from Pakistan are tops in the world in craftsmanship
- The base is made of beautiful durable hand carved wood
- Heating the salt light with the included 15 Watt bulb will release negative ions into the air. This creates an ionizing effect, which purifies the surrounding air and emits a calming amber color
- Lamp and cord assembly are UL listed and ETL approved
- Each and every lamp is unique and you will receive one similar to the image shown