Don't your hooks on the suction cups stay on the wall for a long time? Is it just a few days before the suction cup stops working?
We offer one of the best vacuum suction systems for mounting – Super Suctionfix. You are not going to worry that the fixing is not strong enough now. The time-proven system is one of the best among the competitors and holds the load of about 22 lbs.
The suction cup is made of natural rubber, and the hook is stainless steel, which guarantees secure fixation and long operation time. Chrome coating ensures the excellent look, and the quality of the materials is verified by numerous tests.
If you rent a flat or move frequently, and the landlord does not allow drilling the walls to fasten towel racks that you need, then our product is just for you. You are totally independent and can attach our hook on the suction cup wherever you want, and take it with you when you move out.
Suction works best on ceramic tile, glass, mirror, stainless steel, acrylic, plastic, laminate and any non-porous smooth surfaces.
We are confident in our product, so we guarantee 100% refund of money you spent if the fixing is not strong enough for you or you do not like the quality of the materials.
So Don't Delay... Scroll back up the top of this page and purchase with confidence.
Hook - stainless steel (chrome plated).
Cap and knob – plastic (chrome plated).
Suction cap - rubber.
Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces, such as: wood, porcelain, marble, wallpaper, natural stones such as Travertines, painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc...
- EASY TWIST & FIX - It is very convenient to rent an apartment, people move frequently. Simply loosen the suction cup and take a hook. Within a few minutes, place in a new location.
- WORKABLE & WATERPROOF - Hook is made of stainless steel, cup and knob chrome plated plastic, which allows its use in wet areas.
- NO TOOLS, NO DRILLING, NO SCREWS, NO HOLES - Simply position on a smooth surface, apply pressure and turn clockwise.
- FAST SHIPPING – Ships from USA!
- ATTENTION - Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces, such as: wood, porcelain, marble, wallpaper, natural stones such as Travertines, painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc...