Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Decorate your home, office or event with this 5 inch clear glass square vase by Royal Imports. Unlike the cheap glass vases, this 5" glass cube is hand crafted of high quality clear glass to create an attractive piece of glassware. Small glass square vases are a traditional staple among florists. It can be filled with flowers and enhanced with gems or lights to make an even brighter floral centerpiece. ARoyal Imports brings the highest quality glass vases to the floral and craft industry. Each 5X5 cube is handcrafted to perfection thus creating a sleek, flawless centerpiece. Uses:
• floral arrangements
• lucky bamboo
• succulent plants
• candle holder
• silk arrangements
• event planners
• interior designers
• home decorators
• Width: 5"
• Depth: 5"
• Height: 5"
- QUALITY: This 5" square vase is handcrafted of the highest quality crystal clear glass to maximize content visibility. Each cube features thick glass walls and weighted base to ensure durability. Imported.
- BEST SELLER: Glass square vases, commonly referred to as glass cubes are best sellers in the floral supply, home décor, and wedding planning industry. From home decorators, to event planners, it’s easy to make use of a high quality traditional cube. It will enhance any romantic event when filled with roses, restaurant tables when filled with candles, or any party when filled with lights and vase fillers.
- USES: Glass squares are very popular with fresh flower arrangements as well as silk or dried floral designs. But it is also commonly used as candle holders for pillar and floating candles, storage containers for paper clips, rubber bands etc., aquariums / fish tanks, pot-pourri containers, and event centerpieces.
- TRENDS: Can be filled with Lucky Bamboo, Succulents, Roses, Candles, Orchids, Branches, vase fillers, pearls, gems, pebbles, fruits, macaroons or just about anything that you would like to display in the most classy way.
- PACKAGING: All glassware is carefully wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap to avoid breakage in transit.