Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 23 and Sep 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 days
Free Shipping for orders over $49
Powered by one single widely available & inexpensive CR-2032 Lithium-ion button cell, the Vivii LED tealight candle can stay lit for well over one hundred hours. And it's a great value and ideal for weddings, restaurants and parties. Coming in a generous package of 36, these candle lights realistically generate flickering effect to simulate burning candles, better yet there's no more black smoke or flame, nothing to clean up. The long-lasting LED bulbs have an average life time of 200,000 hours.
Please remove the plastic insulation tape prior to use.
- A generous package of 36 candles with batteries included and installed, ready to use and easy to turn on or off with a sliding switch. Standard size tea light candles fit into any votives, tea light holders, and luminary bags
- Long-life, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly LED light powered by one single CR2032 replaceable button cell (included and installed), estimated to last over 100 hours with one new battery
- Better safe than sorry, these candles are flameless and smoke-free, absolutely no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren)
- Battery-powered (battery included & installed) amber color LED tea light candles provide realistic flickering effect, ideal for accent decorations for holiday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, memorial services, church gatherings, DIY projects and etc. Wind-proof for both indoors and outdoors use, at homes, restaurants, churches, schools, backyards, sports venues and etc.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We are extremely committed to our customers. If you don't fall in love with your LED Candles the moment you open the packaging, we PROMISE your money back. We then back that up with a 10 Year Warranty. (defection, accidental damage, non-satisfaction) You won't find another vendor who offers that. It's not just a promise, it's a matter of our brand integrity.