The Caterpillar bud vase is one of Chive’s most popular small vases for flowers.
Each Caterpillar vase is individually hand blown by a glass artisan making each an original work of art. The Caterpillar bud vase has been universally loved for it’s ability to make stunning arrangements for weddings, dinner tables, night stands, or even the windowsill, with just a few simple blooms.
One of the best things about small vases for flowers is that you can sneak them into any nook or cranny that needs a pop of color to liven it up.
For wedding and events, line up a row of Caterpillars end to end down the center of the table to create an illusion of droplets of water sprinkled down the table.
The Caterpillar bud vase is a connected row of glass bubbles, each with a small hole (approximately half an inch)
The Caterpillar bud vase is 10.25" long, 1" wide, 1.5" tall.
Flowers We Love in this Vase: Baby Cymbidium Orchids, Ranunculous, Craspedia, Sweetpea, Kermit Mum, Waxwing, Hydrangea, Dandelions, Bouvardia, Spray Rose
- The Caterpillar flower vase is 6 round clear glass balls joined together in a row. There is no separation between the balls so you only need to fill one hole with water and you will fill the whole vase.
- This delicate and adorable bud vase is perfect for small short flowers, clippings from your garden.
- If you would like a similar looking vase for larger flowers, please visit my Storefront to see the Big Caterpillar clear glass vase with 4 round glass balls.
- Made by Chive Inc., they always design the coolest containers!
- Flowers Not Included / 10.25" long, 1" wide, 1.5" tall