Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 24 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: 4 - 7 days
Free Shipping for orders over $49
- This little clock fits the bill. The alarm function works perfectly. It's easy to set - you press the top button to make it snooze and there's a switch on the back to turn off once you're finally ready to get up. The beep starts out quiet and gets gradually louder and it's not super annoying or harsh. Pressing down on the snooze before it goes off lights up the dial with a very dim light so you can check the time when it's dark.
- This is a nice sturdily-built round wooden alarm clock with relatively large numbers on a white face. It sits on a small flattened base with two little rubber feet at the rear for additional stability. The movement makes no persceptible sound and the alarm is a bearable beeping sound that increases in urgency after a few moments, but can be silenced with the snooze button on the top of the clock. This round button also turns on the light which shines across the entire face from the upper left, illuminating the entire face without lighting up your room. Taking your finger off the button immediately extinguishes the light. The clock takes one AA battery which fits into a covered slot in the back. It is easy to set the time and alarm.
- The round part of the body is made from real wood, not plastic-to-look-like wood!
- It is approximately 3.5" in diameter and takes one AA battery to keep it running. It could easily be used as a small office or bedroom clock.
- he first alarm goes off with a soft intermittent beep. If you use the Snooze button, the next repitition is slightly louder and the tone interval is also different. On the third and fourth repitition it becomes a steady and louder tone --progressively different and louder each time.
- is a very faint sound, and it probably wouldn't bother most people; but it is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to such things like unfortunately I am. The issue can be ameliorated or solved by putting the clock over something soft, like cloth for example, because the sound is noticeably amplified by bouncing on a hard surface, such as a wood nightstand.
- If you are looking for a clock that is unobtrusive with a simple clean design, this is the clock.
- Color: wood. Diameter: 95mm. Thickness: 50 mm.
- Material: Fine Beechwood. Dial: PVC (Damp Proof). Battery: 1 x AA battery (not included).
- These alarm clocks have night light function. Manufactured with natural material, you will have a healthy and fashionably low carbon life.
- A large number of design and snooze feature: Press the top silver button and then 5 minutes later the alarm was ringing again.
- The ring is on gradually. Large number design and snooze function: press the top silver button and then 5 minutes later the alarm will ring again.